I just became a fan a Shia LaBeouf.
I think you can tell a lot about someone based on the video games they play. Check out this interview he does with BigDownload about video gaming, growing up with a video game-hating father, the kinds of games he likes and most interestingly, his opinion about the the Nintendo Wii.
Some choice quotes from the interview:
- “Last night I spent all night playing The Godfather II game. It’s solid. I like that game because I like Godfather. I really like the map. My problem with Grand Theft Auto is the map is too large. It takes too much transit time to get into action. Godfather, it’s large enough to be interesting and have variety, but not too large to where you feel like you’re driving the whole game.”
- Responding to the question: “What’s the last game that really impressed you?”
Sid Meier’s Civilization.
- Responding to the question: ‘You play everything including real-time strategy?’
Buddy, I’m a gamer. Not just the fake ones you read about.
- “I don’t mess with the Wii, to be honest with you. It’s kind of an amateur console. I’m not into the Wii thing.”
- “This is how in a simple way you can find out if it’s a gamer you want to play with. Ask them if they have a Wii. If they say yes, get the f*** out of there.”