February 6, 2017
(Note: If you don’t know what Ultraviolet is, please read the following post first about owning & managing legitimate streaming movie collections)
Did you know you can share your Ultraviolet digital movie library with up to 5 other people at no cost?
It’s true. Just by logging into your Ultraviolet service provider (like VUDU.COM), you can type in the email addresses of up to 5 people to grant them FULL ACCESS to your entire library of movies. No need to share your username & password.
Basically, once you’ve invited them, if they are already Ultraviolet users, they will see & keep the movies purchases on their service as well as see your UltraViolet titles as well.
VUDU: CONNECT TO ONE LIBRARY ONLY
There is one catch: At least under VUDU, friends using your library can only see & connect to one Ultraviolet library at a time. This means:
- If they have a personal Ultraviolet library, they will cease to see that library when they join your library. (They can always switch back)
- They will continue to see the movies they’ve explicitly purchased on the service they’ve chosen. (Flixster, VUDU, etc.) While you will be granted full Ultraviolet rights for the purchased movie in your UV library, your service library is separate from UV & will still be visible.
(Again, I think this is specific to VUDU however I don’t know how Ultraviolet sharing is implemented on any other platform because I haven’t seen Ultraviolet sharing available elsewhere.)
February 3, 2017
The following executives are part of Trump’s Strategic and Policy Forum, a group of advisors that will frequently meet with the president during his administration.
- Uber CEO Travis Kalanick
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk
- PepsiCo CEO Indra Nooyi
- Patomak Global Partners CEO Paul Atkins
- General Motors CEO Mary Barra
- Cleveland Clinic CEO Toby Cosgrove
- JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon
- Blackrock CEP Larry Fink
- Disney CEO Bob Iger
- Boston Consulting Group CEO Rich Lesser
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon
- Boeing CEO Jim McNerney
- Global Infrastructure Partners chairman Adebayo “Bayo” Ogunlesi
- IBM CEO Ginni Rometty
- Former General Electric CEO Jack Welch
- IHS Markit vice chairman Daniel Yergin
- EY CEO Mark Weinberger
- Former Federal Reserve System board member Kevin Warsh
February 3, 2017
Oppose Bannon, call: 202-224-4751.
“Hi my name is ______. I am an American citizen, and I am opposed to Bannon on the National Security Council.” THAT’S IT! 30 seconds.
No busy signal! Call and leave a message! You don’t have to talk to anyone. The Senate Committee on Homeland Security is taking calls about Bannon’s appointment to the NSC.
Please spread the word by cutting and pasting this.
February 3, 2017
If you’re interested in the resistance to the current administration’s direction & want to hear from one of the leaders of the fight against the most unethical, unqualified, unworthy, un-American president in US history, you’re in luck.
Robert Reich, Chancellor’s Professor of Public Policy at the University of California at Berkeley and Senior Fellow at the Blum Center for Developing Economies, does a live broadcast called the “The Resistance Report” on Facebook Live EVERY DAY at 5:00PM PST at:
ADD TO CALENDAR
To add “The Resistance Report” broadcast to your calendar & have it appear every day at 5PM, download the following iCalendar file: