So you finished reading “Disrupted” and loved it, eh? If you haven’t this is the latest audiobook that I’ve been fawning over:
Keep the fun going by reading the background on the book!
- FORTUNE: My Year in Startup Hell:
Hear the one about the unemployed middle-aged guy who tripped and fell into the new economy?
[There’s a great video that accompanies this excerpt from Fortune]
- FORTUNE: FBI Documents Detail HubSpot’s Alleged Attacks on ‘Fake Steve Jobs’ Writer
- NEWSWEEK: This Old Guy Joined a Tech Startup. You Won’t Believe What Happened Next
- MARKETWATCH: HubSpot book scandal costs two executives their jobs
- BETA BOSTON: HubSpot CEO and CTO discuss firing of company’s ‘third founder’ over attempts to obtain book manuscript
- HUBSPOT: Dan Lyons’ Blog Posts
- BLOG: Dan Lyons
- VIDEO: Dan Lyons presenting at HubSpot’s own “conference”
Big Ideas – Dan Lyons “Tell Me A Story: When Media and Marketing Become One”
Annnnd then there’s this gem-of-a-retort from a 25-year-old, fresh out of college, millennial that used to contract for HubSpot:
- FORTUNE: Working For This Startup Wasn’t Hell — You’re Just Old
I’ll admit I found this article to be hilarious because I read it in what in my mind is a “millennial’s voice”. Here’s author Lauren Holliday’s LinkedIn profile which may be the longest profile in the history of LinkedIn. And yes, you guessed it: She graduated in from Univ of Central Florida in 2012.