Granted This isn’t in any particular order, I just think that these folks have the best sites for anyone going to Vegas. I purposely haven’t listed any travel sites because I frankly don’t really have much of an opinion between the likes of http://www.vegas.com or any of the other sites out there.
- Michael Shackleford’s consumer advocacy site – http://www.sweatthemoney.com
Michael bulletin boards the unethical activities of the casinos and puts them in a hall of shame.
- Vegas Today & Tomorrow – http://www.vegastodayandtomorrow.com
This could easily be one of the most useful and interesting Vegas sites out there. For example: They have a map that shows “Which Hotels Sell Pepsi & Which Sell Coke”)
- Five Hundy By Midnight Podcast – http://www.fivehundybymidnight.com
Still the most entertaining and laid back Vegas podcast ever produced by a couple – Tim & Michelle – from Minnesota.
- Stanford Wong’s Blackjack 21 – http://www.bj21.com
The ultimate Blackjack information web site.
- Las Vegas Advisor – http://www.lasvegasadvisor.com
The broadest most up-to-date monthly publication on Las Vegas. I wish they were weekly.
- Vegas Tripping – http://www.vegastripping.com
An irreverent look at of of Las Vegas virtues & vices. Great articles as well as being the home of the Trippies – the annual awards given to Las Vegas entities.
- Vegas Links – http://vegaslinks.blogspot.com/
(No, seriously. This dude from Vegas Links is psycho. He’s got so much info, he seriously must be fanatical about Las Vegas and to that I salute him)
- The Vegas Gang Podcast – http://www.vegasgangpodcast.com/
The other Vegas podcast I listen to these days. Their more topical and quite a bit deeper than Five Hundy but I still like them.
- Two Way Hard Three – http://www.ratevegas.com/blog
Hunter’s site – one of the Vegas Gang. A good, long lived site on Vegas.
- What Brian Thinks about Las Vegas – http://whatbrianthinksaboutlasvegas.com/
I just like his format. His content is frankly old, but I still like his humor and his drawings. It’s creative in a really ‘I-don’t-give-a-@#$%” sort of way – not to mention he’s the maker of the t-shirt to the right.
These sites are rapidly becoming favorites of mine and could overtake someone in the top ten: